In addition to the amazing LEGO models created by builders all over the world, The Brothers Brick brings you the best of LEGO news and reviews. This is our weekly Brick Report for the second week of January 2021.
LEGO reveals the stunning Ninjago City Gardens coming in at 5,685 pieces. Keep reading our Brick Report to get all the details.
TBB NEWS: This week we celebrated 10 years of Ninjago with art, a JustHype.com clothing line, new sets and more! Plus, we attend Potions Class with Professor Snape and review the latest additions to the burgeoning LEGO Bouquet!
- A visual journey: 10 Years of LEGO Ninjago – We take an inside visual tour of Ninjago over the past decade with never before seen sketches, artwork and more.
- LEGO collaborates with Hype to release streetwear inspired by the Ninjago theme – Streetwear brand JustHype.com and LEGO release Ninjago themed apparel with availability on January 14 on LEGO.com
- LEGO reveals new wave of Ninjago sets for 10th anniversary with TV tie-in – Ninjago is going to the islands! Season 14 of the Ninjago TV show brings a whole new setting, and here are the tie-in sets for it with dragons, catamarans, and more.
- LEGO 71741 Ninjago City Gardens revealed as biggest-ever Ninjago set with 5,685 pieces – Get your first look at LEGO Ninjago’s biggest ever set, Ninjago City Gardens.
- Tiny details and great insights revealed in the LEGO 71741 Ninjago City Gardens Designer Video – Check out snippets and behind the scenes details of the LEGO 71741 Ninjago City Gardens celebrating the 10th year anniversary since the beloved theme was introduced in 2011.
- Get a closer look at 71741 Ninjago City Gardens with more official images [News] – Ninjago City just got a whole lot bigger with the addition of 71741 Ninjago City Gardens
- LEGO 71741 Ninjago City Gardens is now available on sale for LEGO VIP members – The 5685 piece Ninjago City Garden will be available all LEGO VIP members for purchase on 14th Jan.
- LEGO Designers reveals secrets and inspiration behind the 31111 Cyber Drone 3-in-1 Creator set [Feature & Interview] – Discover the inspiration behind the 3 in 1 Creator Cyber Drone and we learn more about the backgrounds of designers George Gilliatt and Matthew James Parsons and their personal LEGO journey.
- LEGO Lunar New Year themed 80106 Story of Nian and 80107 Spring Lantern Festival sets now available on sale – If you’ve been eyeing these two Lunar New Year-themed splendid sets, now’s the time to get them in LEGO Stores.
- LEGO sets for Disney’s Raya and the Last Dragon revealed – Get your first look at these new LEGO sets from Disney’s next big animated movie, Raya and the Last Dragon!
- LEGO teases the next Ideas set with a short video of a queue to the blacksmith – A stop-motion animation puts us right in the middle of a long queue of knights with their weapons and armor bent and severely damaged in battles.
TBB REVIEWS & INSTRUCTIONS:
- LEGO Harry Potter 76383 Hogwarts Moment: Potion Class – Do not miss the next Professor Snape’s class with our review of the new Harry Potter 76383 Hogwarts Moment: Potion Class set!
- LEGO 40462 Valentine’s Brown Bear – Valentine’s Day seems like a long way off, but love can happen at any time.
- LEGO DOTS 41921 Extra DOTS – Series 3 – LEGO DOTS returns with a new booster pack.
- Botanical Boosters – Roses and Tulips join the LEGO flower arrangement – LEGO definitely has us looking forward to spring. Joining 10280 Flower Bouquet are two new sets: 40460 Roses and 40461 Tulips.
OTHER NEWS: There were quite a few other interesting LEGO news articles from around the web this week. Here are the best of the rest:
- NINJAGO City Gardens – LEGO Designer Video, LEGO YouTube – To celebrate ten years of LEGO NINJAGO, explore the NINJAGO City Gardens with LEGO Designers Markus and Michael.
- LEGO Acquires First Fan-Made World For Development From LEGO World Builder, Tongal.com – This week, Holiday Heroes became the FIRST fan-made world on LEGO World Builder to be purchased and placed into development by the LEGO Group!