Designer videos provide insights that you may miss during the build and shares background information that you’ll never get anywhere else. Check out snippets and behind the scenes details of the LEGO 71741 Ninjago City Gardens celebrating the 10th year anniversary since the beloved theme was introduced in 2011.
Featuring Markus Rollbühler who took lead in the design and leveraging Michael Knap’s deep knowledge of Ninjago lore and history, both gentlemen are featured sharing very candidly the journey and attributes of the 5685 piece set retailing at US $299.99 | CAN $399.99 | UK £274.99.
Do also visit our recent coverage Ninjago news:
- A visual journey: 10 Years of LEGO Ninjago [News]
- LEGO reveals new wave of Ninjago sets for 10th anniversary with TV tie-in [News]
- LEGO 71741 Ninjago City Gardens is now available on sale for LEGO VIP members [News]
- LEGO 71741 Ninjago City Gardens set is listed on LEGO Shop [News]
- Get a closer look at 71741 Ninjago City Gardens with more official images [News]
- LEGO collaborates with Hype to release streetwear inspired by the Ninjago theme [News]
- LEGO 71741 Ninjago City Gardens revealed as biggest-ever Ninjago set with 5,685 pieces [News]