Last week we got our first look at 71741 Ninjago City Gardens, but today LEGO is taking the wraps off the set with a few more images via certified reseller Bricks World LEGO Certified Store in Singapore. Ninjago City Gardens will be the third in the Ninjago City series and includes 18 minifigures. The set will be available starting Jan. 14 for members of LEGO’s free VIP loyalty program, and for everyone on Feb. 1. Once available, it will retail for US $299.99 | CAN $399.99 | UK £274.99.
Although the Ninjago City series began as part of The LEGO Ninjago Movie, this third entry bears the Ninjago Legacy logo instead, including a special medallion on the box front.
With 5,685 pieces, the range-topping set will be the fifth-largest LEGO set ever, coming in behind the brand new 10276 Colosseum, the Star Wars UCS 75192 Millennium Falcon, the Harry Potter 71043 Hogwarts Castle, and the Creator Expert 10256 (or 10189) Taj Mahal. The main structure spans a regular 32×32 baseplate like the previous ones, but also adds on a half-size 16×32 baseplate for the shrine, making the model’s footprint 50 percent larger.
Like 70620 Ninjago City and 70657 Ninjago City Docks before it, the Ninjago City Gardens are populated with a wide variety of the city’s denizens. There are a few Ninjas, of course, but also restaurant workers, pedestrians, businessmen, and even a few bad guys. One minifigure stands out, which is the golden statue of Sensei Wu, celebrating Ninjago’s 10th anniversary. Golden minifigures of various characters will be included in 7 Ninjago sets throughout 2021, such as the golden Kai minifigure in 71736 Boulder Blaster we recently reviewed.
Just like the Modular Buildings Collection, the Ninjago City Gardens is made to connect with the previous sets to create a cohesive street scene.
Check out the full gallery of images below and the official product description provided:
An incredible three-tiered ninja house playset featuring 19 minifigures for play or display celebrating 10 years of LEGO® NINJAGO®!
Relive all the excitement and thrills of 10 years of NINJAGO® City with this amazing three-tiered model and garden. Packed with 19 minifigures, you can team up again with the ninjas and their allies to play out favorite action scenes from the NINJAGO TV series, or proudly display this eye-catching model. An awesome building toy to captivate both older and younger NINJAGO fans.
Rediscover cherished memories and favorite ninja heroes with this NINJAGO® City Gardens (71741) set for play and display. Celebrate the 10th anniversary of the world of NINJAGO by enjoying a rewarding and fun-filled building task. A ninja toy for creative fun There is something to enthrall NINJAGO fans on each of the brilliantly detailed three floors, including an ice cream shop, Chen’s noodle house, the control room and a museum celebrating the ninjas’ rich history. The building set is also packed with 19 minifigures, including all of the ninjas and some their allies, to enhance the build-and-play experience. The ultimate construction set for all NINJAGO fans. This hugely impressive model is guaranteed to excite NINJAGO fans of all ages: a nostalgia-filled tower to proudly display for older builders, and a world of play opportunities for youngsters. The mammoth set has 5,685 pieces, so parents can also enjoy a rewarding and fun bonding experience building it with their children.
• Spectacular NINJAGO® City Gardens (71741) three-tiered ninja house model to build and play with, or display to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the NINJAGO world.
• House playset has an incredible 19 minifigures to enhance role play including Young Lloyd, Kai, Zane, Urban Cole, Urban Jay, Urban Nya, Wu Legacy, Misako, Ronin, Hai, Cece, Mei and Tito.
• Model is packed with rooms, including an ice cream shop, Chen’s noodle house, a ninja control room and a museum, all with accessories and details inspired by the ninjas’ rich history.
• Each of the model’s three levels lifts off for easy play action, and there is a ladder that can be pulled up and down at the back.
• This 5,685-piece ninja playset is a great birthday gift for a passionate NINJAGO® or LEGO® fan and can be a fun bonding experience when a parent and child build it together.
• The ninja house measures over 29 in. (73 cm) high, 17.5 in. (44 cm) long and 13 in. (33 cm) wide, which is sure to impress when placed on display.
• Includes a collectible golden Wu Legacy minifigure to also celebrate the 10th anniversary of LEGO® NINJAGO® toys.
• LEGO® NINJAGO® has an amazing collection of cool toys for play or display, including mechs, dragons, cars and boats.
• For more than six decades LEGO® bricks have been made from the highest-quality materials to ensure they consistently pull apart. Ninja skills not needed!
• LEGO® building bricks meet the highest safety standards in the world, so your kids are in safe hands with LEGO playsets.