In addition to the amazing LEGO models created by builders all over the world, The Brothers Brick brings you the best of LEGO news and reviews. This is our weekly Brick Report for the third week of November 2019.
LEGO Star Wars miniland displays at LEGOLAND parks all over the world are in their last days. Read on to find out when they will be removed and what caused the change.
TBB NEWS & REVIEWS: This week we reviewed an iconic vehicle from the Caped Crusader and took a look at the new Disney+ Mandalorian set.
- Review of LEGO 1989 Batmobile 76139 – Batman is back behind the wheel of one of his most famous vehicles as seen in Tim Burton’s film. Is it worth the hype?
- Review of LEGO Star Wars 75254 AT-ST Raider from The Mandalorian – Disney+ is now here, but is this set more than a recolored chicken walker from Rogue One?
- Six new LEGO Hidden Side sets for 2020 include a haunted lighthouse and fairgrounds – Get your first look at six brand new sets from LEGO’s Hidden Side theme, including a haunted Lighthouse of Darkness, spooky fairgrounds, and more.
TBB FEATURES & MORE NEWS: We also took a deep dive into the origins of LEGO wooden toys and got a look at some more stunning photography of a handful of truly unique LEGO bricks.
- Feature: The beginner’s guide to collecting LEGO wooden toys, the original LEGO Originals – Do you want to own a piece of LEGO’s wooden past? If so, don’t miss out on this informative, introductory guide to collecting LEGO’s wooden toys from 1932 through 1960.
- Feature: These LEGO test bricks are fantastically photogenic – Collector Beryll Roehl is back again with welcome additions to her series of artfully photographed LEGO test bricks.
- Just two months to Bricks LA 2020 – LEGO fans will gather at the Pasadena Convention Center to showcase thousands of cool creations from Jan. 10-12, and tickets are available now.
OTHER NEWS: There were quite a few other interesting LEGO news articles from around the web this week. Here are the best of the rest: