During the last week of April, we got the first look at the new LEGO Harry Potter sets scheduled for release starting June 1. Today, pictures of two more sets appeared online, 75958 Beauxbatons’ Carriage: Arrival at Hogwarts and 75965 The Rise of Voldemort. The sets will be available starting August 1, 2019 for retail prices of $49.99 and $19.99 respectively.
75958 Beauxbatons’ Carriage: Arrival at Hogwarts | 430 pieces | Avail. August 1 | $49.99
Imaginations will take flight with the LEGO® Harry Potter™ Beauxbatons’ Carriage: Arrival at Hogwarts™ building kit. Young witches and wizards will relive the thrilling scene from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire™ where the magnificent flying carriage makes its hair-raising journey to Hogwarts, where Hagrid™ waits to guide it safely in to land. Once on the ground, the carriage rebuilds into a 2-floor bedroom and tea-drinking area—the perfect place to plan new adventures with Madame Maxime, Fleur Delacour and Gabrielle Delacour. With 4 minifigures and 2 flying horses with moveable wings, legs and heads, the Beauxbatons’ carriage will transport any Harry Potter fan to a magical world of imaginative play.
• This LEGO® Harry Potter™ toy includes 4 minifigures: Hagrid™, Madame Maxime, Fleur Delacour and Gabrielle Delacour.
• The buildable toy carriage has an opening door to enable access to the interior.
• On land, the ornate flying carriage rebuilds as a 2-floor living space, with 2 banquettes and a buildable table on the first floor and 2 floor-beds and a shelf with 2 drawers on the second floor.
• 2 winged horses (called Abraxans) have poseable heads, legs and wings.
• Hagrid™ wears his Yule Ball costume, Fleur Delacour and Gabrielle Delacour both wear their student uniform and have a wand.
• Accessory elements include a chest, 4 lanterns (attached to the carriage), a letter, 4 tea cups and a teapot, a bottle to feed the horses and 2 paddles used by Hagrid™ to guide the carriage in to land.
• Toy carriage with horses measures over 5” (13cm) high, 11” (30cm) long and 8” (21cm) wide.
• Toy carriage without horses measures over 5” (13cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
• Toy carriage rebuilt as 2-floor accommodation measures over 7” (20cm) high
75965 The Rise of Voldemort | 184 pieces | Avail. August 1 | $19.99
There’s magic, adventure and action with LEGO® Harry Potter™ 75965 The Rise of Voldemort™. In this iconic scene from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire™, Harry is trapped on Tom Riddle’s tombstone in a spooky graveyard while the deceitful Peter Pettigrew mixes a potion. After he mixes the potion, Voldemort magically appears with the pull of a brick lever. After summoning a Death Eater™, Voldemort releases Harry and they start to duel. This awesome gift for kids is full of spells, surprises and spectacular battles—so young witches and wizards will need all their Defense Against the Dark Arts skills to help Harry escape!
• Includes 4 minifigures: Harry Potter™ with wand and Triwizard Challenge outfit, Lord Voldemort™ with wand, Peter Pettigrew with wand and a Death Eater™.
• This building set for kids features the Little Hangleton graveyard from Harry Potter™ and the Goblet of Fire™ with tombstones and vegetation.
• Pull the brick lever to raise the Voldemort™ figure from a hidden compartment beneath the ground into an upright position.
• Accessories includes a cauldron, a bone, a dagger and the Triwizard Cup.
• This Harry Potter ™ LEGO® set measures over 3” (10cm) high, 6” (17cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
Be sure to also check out the rest of the summer 2019 LEGO sets:
LEGO City Space
LEGO Friends Ocean
LEGO Jurassic World
LEGO Harry Potter
LEGO Star Wars
That carriage is going to be one of the worst selling licensed sets of all time.
@The Anonymous Hutt
Why do you think that?
@The Anonymous Hutt
I don’t think it will sell all that well because it isn’t one of the many iconic scenes or settings in Harry Potter. Unlike the Night Bus or Hagrid’s Hut, the Beauxbatton’s entrance just isn’t that exciting of a play set. The magic comes from the magic, not the carriage.