In addition to the amazing LEGO models created by builders all over the world, The Brothers Brick brings you the best LEGO news and reviews. This is our weekly Brick Report for the third week of June 2021.
TBB NEWS AND REVIEWS – This past week we reviewed the LEGO Ideas Typewriter, the adidas Originals Superstar, a Minions Accessory Pack and the largest set in the Monkie Kid lineup for this season, the Bone Demon. We get also get an early look at the new LEGO City sub-theme, Stuntz and the 3rd wave of Character Packs for Super Mario.
- Florian Müller talks about the design process and challenges of LEGO 10282 Adidas Originals Superstar – LEGO 10282 Adidas Originals Superstar Designer Video hints a possible GWP, a mini-Adidas Originals set and a minifigure wearing a shoebox.
- Get a bird’s-eye view of the LEGO House with Microsoft Flight Simulator’s latest update – Can’t travel to Billund, Denmark to visit the LEGO House? The next best thing just happened – Microsoft’s latest update to the Flight Simulator gets you a chance to get close.
- LEGO Minions: The Rise of Gru 40511 Kung Fu Training – Coming soon way before you see it in theaters: the new Minions: The Rise of Gru “Kung Fu Training” accessory pack!
- Andy Grubb and Ioana Popescu talk about the LEGO 10292 Friends: The Apartments – LEGO 10292 Friends The Apartments Designer Video reveals the time and effort on getting the details just right.
- LEGO City latest subtheme Stuntz adds friction motor feature to LEGO bikes – A new LEGO CITY subtheme is revealed with a push forward function for the bikes
- LEGO reveals the 3rd Series of Super Mario Character Packs – 10 more character packs for the Super Mario theme to add to your collection.
- Adidas Originals LEGO Superstar Sneaker to accompany LEGO 10282 Adidas Originals Superstar – adidas Originals LEGO Superstar Sneaker announced alongside the brickbuilt version. Which do you prefer?
- LEGO Ideas 21327 Typewriter – Writing an old-school love letter – The latest LEGO Ideas set is a retro tribute to the days before Spell Check; a sand-green beauty that hits all the right keys. Check out our hands on review at The Brothers Brick!
- LEGO reveals the first-ever brick-built sneaker: 10282 Adidas Originals Superstar – LEGO and Adidas bring one of the most unusual sets of the year, 10282 Adidas Originals Superstar.
- LEGO 10282 Adidas Originals Superstar – These shoes were made for building! Check out our early review of LEGO 10282 Adidas Originals Superstar together with an interview with Florian Müller, the set’s designer.
- Leaving LEGO Masters S2: We sit down with the first team to leave The second episode of LEGO Masters Season 2 has aired and we sat down for a chat with the first team to be eliminated. Read on for all the details!
- LEGO Monkie Kid 80028 The Bone Demon – The newest Monkie Kid menace, the monstrous Bone Demon comes together in our in-depth review.
- LEGO adds the Marvel Theme to the yearly Advent Calendar lineup – LEGO Marvel joins the LEGO Advent Calendar lineup in 2021
- Early look at the LEGO City Advent Calendar for 2021 – LEGO City Advent Calendar for 2021 revealed with famliar characters including Big Betty, Shriley Keeper, Officer Sam Grizzled and Fire Fighter Bob.
OTHER NEWS – In other LEGO news, watch a playable guitar be made from LEGO elements, learn about the newest Legoland theme park coming soon to China, and get nostalgic with a look back over the rise and fall and maybe rise of the long-running franchise.
- Take a look behind the scenes in the making of the 1:1 scale Lamborghini Sián FKP 37.
- – Diego Sancho, Senior Graphic Designer and Fiorella Groves, Design Manager having fun showcasing their creativity.
- – The reason why we’ll never get a LEGO Batman Movie sequel i is revealed.