In addition to the amazing LEGO models created by builders all over the world, The Brothers Brick brings you the best of LEGO news and reviews. This is our weekly Brick Report for the first week of December 2020.
We take the new Technic 42122 Jeep Wrangler for a spin. Keep reading our Brick Report to get all the details.
TBB NEWS: This week we reviewed two new Star Wars sets, got a look at the new series of Collectable Minifigures, took a peek inside the Modular Police Station, started our annual review of LEGO Advent Calendars and more!
- LEGO reveals Series 21 minifigures featuring a Space Police, Beekeeper, Ladybug lady and more – The fan favourites LEGO Collectible Minifigures Series 21 has been released with 12 new figures.
- Designer Video of the LEGO Modular Police featuring Chris McVeigh and Ashwin Visser – Get insights into the LEGO Police Station modular building directly from the designers Chris McVeigh and Ashwin Visser and learn all about the fun easter eggs and new parts.
- LEGO unveils the legendary off-road Technic 42122 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon – Another great collaboration by LEGO with the Jeep branding featuring the off-road Wrangler Rubicon.
- LEGO Star Wars 75301 Luke Skywalker’s X-Wing Fighter & 75300 Imperial TIE Fighter [Review] – We’re hands on with the first of the 2021 LEGO Star Wars sets.
- LEGO celebrates 25th anniversary of LEGO video games with 10-part Bits N’ Bricks podcast – Here’s the scoop on a brand new 10-part documentary podcast on LEGO Video Games from the founder of Kotaku Brian Crecente and Emmy Award-winning documentarian Ethan Vincent.
- LEGO Technic 42122 Jeep Wrangler: the ultimate 4×4 to fit your wallet [Review] – We’re going hands-on with this offroader to see if it lives up to the iconic name it bears!
TBB ADVENT CALENDAR REVIEWS: Happy holidays to all of our fellow LEGO builders! As is tradition, we at The Brothers Brick will be opening our advent calendars as we count down to Christmas. We’ll also be sharing commentary on each one, which will be both insightful and hilarious!
OTHER NEWS: There were quite a few other interesting LEGO news articles from around the web this week. Here are the best of the rest:
- Korean Air Uses Lego Bricks To Explain How 777 Air Filters Work, Simple Flying – A new video by Korean Air uses Lego bricks and Minifigures to demonstrate COVID safety in the cabin.
- Star Wars’ Mark Hamill Reveals Why He Didn’t Play Luke In The LEGO Star Wars Holiday Special, CinemaBlend – Mark Hamill’s legacy has zoomed past that of a galaxy far, far away with his voice-acting career.
- Lego Minifigure IP Case Dismissed After Failure to Serve, Bloomberg Law – Florida company allegedly infringed Minifigures IP