In addition to the amazing LEGO models created by builders all over the world, The Brothers Brick brings you the best of LEGO news and reviews. This is our weekly Brick Report for the third week of January 2020.
LEGO reveals a field of dreams with the new Old Trafford – Manchester United set. Keep reading our Brick Report to get all the details.
TBB NEWS AND FEATURES: This week we received some behind-the-scenes interviews about the upcoming LEGO Masters TV show, took a look at the early history of LEGO Education and reviewed three sets including the Chinese New Year Lion Dance!
TBB LEGO MASTERS INTERVIEWS:
- Making LEGO Masters: Exclusive interview with executive producer Anthony Dominici – The Brothers Brick visited the LEGO Masters set and spoke with executive producer Anthony Dominici about how to make an exciting and feel-good reality TV show while keeping track of 3.3 million bricks.
- Judging LEGO Masters: Exclusive interview with LEGO designers Jamie Berard and Amy Corbett – The Brothers Brick visited the LEGO Masters set and spoke with Jamie Berard and Amy Corbett about making the leap from LEGO designers to reality TV judges.
- Hosting LEGO Masters: An interview with actor and entertainer Will Arnett – The Brothers Brick visited the LEGO Masters set and spoke with Will Arnett about hosting the upcoming show and if he wants to return for Season 2.
- LEGO 80104 Chinese New Year Lion Dance [Review] – There’s a lot of cultural history and meaning behind the lion dance, especially for celebrations during the Chinese New Year. Read our in-depth review to learn more about this set and if it’s one worth adding to your collection.
- Meet the happy couple – LEGO BrickHeadz 40383 & 40384 – Bride and Groom [Review] – Will the new LEGO BrickHeadz Bride & Groom get your heart pumping? Read our hands-on review.
- A new lease on learning with LEGO Education set 45678 SPIKE Prime [Review] – Take a deep dive with us into a review of LEGO Education’s new release, 45678 SPIKE Prime!
OTHER NEWS: There were quite a few other interesting LEGO news articles from around the web this week. Here are the best of the rest:
- Lego sets its sights on a growing market: Stressed-out adults, Washington Post – The world’s largest toymaker is pitching its bricks as a form of mindfulness.
- How LEGO Is Training The Scientists And Problem Solvers Of The Future, Forbes – The FIRST LEGO League provides an opportunity for teams of children, based throughout the United States and in 49 other countries, to use LEGO to solve STEM-related problems.
- LEGO House shutters it’s fine dining restaurant, LEGO House – Management has made the decision to close the fine-dining restaurant, LE GOURMET.