In addition to the amazing LEGO models created by builders all over the world, The Brothers Brick brings you the best of LEGO news and reviews. This is our weekly Brick Report for the fourth week of March 2018.
TBB NEWS & REVIEWS: Reviews were the theme of the week, and we have minifigs, BrickHeadz and Ideas all photographed and carefully reviewed just for you.
- Review of LEGO 71021 Collectible Minifigures Series 18 – This wave of party minifigures features 17 spectacular characters and will be available around April 1.
- Review of LEGO BrickHeadz 41597 Go Brick Me customization kit – It’s not often we recommend picking up multiple copies of a set, but this one is worth the price.
- LEGO Ideas 21314 TRON Legacy unveiled, available March 31 – The next LEGO Ideas set is here straight from the grid, with 230 pieces for $34.99 beginning March 31.
- Review of LEGO Ideas 21314 TRON: Legacy – If you are a hardcore fan of either LEGO Ideas or TRON this is the set for you. If not, it is a little expensive.
- Review of 42078 Technic Mack Anthem semi truck – Part 1 – The set is the fifth biggest in the history of the LEGO Technic theme, counting 2,595 pieces. for $179.99.
OTHER NEWS: There were a few other LEGO news articles from varying places around the web this week. Here are the best of the rest:
- Toyota built this Camry out of LEGO, The Drive – The car was designed by Lego Certified Professional Ryan McNaught and contains 500,000 bricks, weighs around 4,200 pounds, and took 900 hours to build.
- Tiffany Haddish to star in ‘The Lego Movie’ sequel, Variety – Tiffany Haddish is on board to voice one of the stars in Warner Bros. Animations’ “The Lego Movie 2,” sources tell Variety. “Trolls” director Mike Mitchell has been tapped to direct the pic.
- Top toy makers are trying to stop Toys R Us from kicking off liquidation sales, Business Insider – You might not get any sales at Toys R Us, if LEGO gets its way, having all the product shipped back to the company rather than discounted heavily.