Announced today, LEGO is bringing back one of the most popular collectables of 2021, VIP collectible coins. The coins will be available in VIP Rewards Centre tomorrow, January 11, at midnight (for Australia, Japan, and Korea), at 10 am GMT (for Europe), and at 9 am EST (for the US and Canada). Besides the coins, the coin holder is back, too.
Here’s the official message from LEGO:
LEGO® VIP collectible coins are back!
We’re making our LEGO® VIP collectible coins and coin holder available again on January 11, 2022 in our VIP Rewards Centre. Each coin (as well as the coin holder) is only available to VIP members who didn’t get any coins or weren’t able to complete their set last year. We expect supplies to run out quickly. If demand is lower than we expect, we may open the promotion up so VIP members can get a second coin. Keep an eye on the VIP Rewards Centre for the latest updates.
The coins on offer to VIP members will be:
1. Collectible LEGO® Coin
2. LEGO® “Space” Logo – Collectible Coin
3. LEGO® “Octan” Logo – Collectible Coin
4. LEGO® “Pirates” Logo – Collectible Coin
5. LEGO® “Castle” Logo – Collectible Coin
They’ll be available at the following times:
- In Australian and New Zealand: midnight Sydney time
- In Japan: midnight local time
- In Korea: midnight local time
- Europe: 11am CET/10am GMT
- United States and Canada: 9am EST
Last year we shared a review of the Castle VIP coin. The coin was available for 1150 VIP points, so make sure to check our opinion if you consider getting one tomorrow.