In addition to the amazing LEGO models created by builders all over the world, The Brothers Brick brings you the best LEGO news and reviews. This is our weekly Brick Report for the fourth week of January 2023.
TBB NEWS AND REVIEWS Have you missed us since the last Brick Report? This week we recap our 2022 Builder and Creation of the year, review two Star Wars helmets and two new Botanical Collection displays, and share others news from the wider world of LEGO including the untimely end of DOTS. Oh and we’re on Telegram, now!
- [REVIEW] LEGO 75349: Captain Rex and LEGO 75350: Clone Commander Cody helmets — Daniel revisits the Clone Wars with an in-depth look at the just-revealed Clonetrooper helmets from LEGO
- [NEWS] LEGO Star Wars Princess Leia (Boushh) Helmet revealed — The trilogy of new helmet reveals includes Leia’s Boussh disguise!
- [REVIEW] LEGO Icons Botanical Collection 10313 Wildflower Bouquet – A diverse pop of color for your bouquet — Bre’s review of the latest Botanical blooms with the colorful plastic explosion of nature’s beauty
- [REVIEW] LEGO Icons Botanical Collection 10314 Dried Flower Centerpiece – a seasonal delight for you dinner table — Bre digs into latest Botanical to help you decide whether the new centerpiece should be celebrated or thrown out with the chaff
- [NEWS] LEGO Ideas 21338 A-Frame Cabin unveiled — The latest entry in the IDEAS lineup is a relaxing forest dwelling.
- [NEWS] The Brothers Brick LEGO Builder of the Year 2022 — There can only be one. Find out who it was and why they are our Builder of the Year!
- [NEWS] The Brothers Brick LEGO Creation of the Year 2022: Giffen Gardens by Kimberly Giffen — Giffen Gardens is a treasure trove of details both hidden and obvious.
- [NEWS] The Brothers Brick is now on Telegram! — Join TBB staff and fans on our new social networking outlet.
- [NEWS] LEGO ending DOTS theme in 2023 — After 3 years LEGO’s attempt to break into the arts and crafts market will come to an abrupt end!