In addition to the amazing LEGO models created by builders all over the world, The Brothers Brick brings you the best LEGO news and reviews. This is our weekly Brick Report for the 3rd week of March 2022.
TBB NEWS AND REVIEWS Last week was a big week for mech fans, with reviews of a bunch of new superhero, antihero, and villain mechs including Iron Man, Black Panther, Wolverine, Spider-man, and Green Goblin. The hero trend continued with new brick sketches for Iron Man and Miles Morales. We also covered the announcement of three new Star Wars diorama scenes, a new app-controlled Technic vehicle, and last but certainly not least, we brought you an in-depth review of the famous time-traveling DeLorean from the Back-to-the-Future movies. And if that’s not enough LEGO news, be sure to check out last week’s Brick Report for more.
- [REVIEW] LEGO Marvel Superheroes Mech Armor mania: Wolverine, Iron Man, & Black Panther — The Marvel hero mechs get another wave of mech-suits… Iron Man in an Iron Man mech? Meta!
- [NEWS] First look at LEGO Star Wars 75339 Death Star Trash Compactor as all 3 diorama sets now available for pre-order — Pre-order your copy of the newest shelf-worthy scenes… Do, or do not, there is no try.
- [REVIEW] LEGO Brick Sketches 40535 Iron Man & 40536 Miles Morales — Iron Man and MIles Morales get the 2-D treatment in these iconic brick sketches.
- [REVIEW] LEGO Technic 42140 App-Controlled Transformation Vehicle – it’s all about the flip — You’ll flip for this app-controlled treaded vehicle that, well, flips.
- [NEWS] LEGO Star Wars 75329 Death Star Trench Run and 75330 Dagobah Jedi Training revealed — LEGO announced three new diorama sets filled with fun details
- [REVIEW] LEGO Marvel Superheroes 76219 Spider-Man & Green Goblin Mech Battle — We reviewed another pair of mechs from the world of the Amazing Spider-man
- [REVIEW] LEGO Creator Expert 10300 Back to the Future Time Machine – Well, it’s about time. — You don’t need to be a time-traveller to predict this set is going to be very popular with fans of the movie.