In addition to the amazing LEGO models created by builders all over the world, The Brothers Brick brings you the best LEGO news and reviews. This is our weekly Brick Report for the second full week of October 2021.
TBB NEWS AND REVIEWS We reviewed the latest DOTS offering, and the gargantuan first LEGO Ideas Review of 2021 revealed which of the record-breaking FIFTY-SEVEN qualifying set candidates would proceed to the product development phase!
- [NEWS] LEGO Ideas First 2021 review are in: three new products are coming — Two finalists out of 57 are approved for development, with one more still under consideration
- [REVIEW] LEGO DOTS 41935: Lots of DOTS – Yep, that’s a lot of DOTS — Chris Doyle can’t get enough LEGO DOTS.
OTHER NEWS Our news roundup includes other news from around the world, including a new collaborating between LEGO and Target, and a new LEGO holiday is added to the calendar!
- Lego to remove gender bias from its toys after findings of child survey – the Guardian — LEGO teams up with the Geena Davis Institute on Gender in Media to measure and improve its gender biases in toys for kids
- Target to release limited-edition Lego collection with clothes, accessories, home goods and more – USA Today — The “LEGO Collection x Target” will be released in December 2021
- Happy Birthday, LEGOLAND Florida! – LEGOLAND Florida Resort — This week LEGOLAND Florida celebrates its 10th birthday, and October 15th has been officially christened LEGOLAND Day!