In addition to the amazing LEGO models created by builders all over the world, The Brothers Brick brings you the best of LEGO news and reviews. This is our weekly Brick Report for the second week of March 2021.
The latest Marvel bust has been revealed and it’s none other than Carnage! Keep reading our Brick Report to get all the details.
TBB NEWS & REVIEWS: This week we reviewed some cute Brickheadz Pandas and the new Easter GWP, checked out an interview with the designers of the new Winnie the Pooh set, examined the new DOTS extras and more!
- Designers of LEGO Ideas 21326 Winnie the Pooh come together and share behind the scenes details – Designers of LEGO Ideas 21326 Winnie the Pooh come together and share behind the scenes details
- Marvel’s symbiote Carnage 76199 LEGO bust revealed with Target pre-order – LEGO’s latest bust themed set reveals Carnage, the archenemy of Venom from the Spider-Man universe and is available as a pre-order from retailer Target
- The LEGO Group reports double-digit growth in both sales and revenue in 2020 – The LEGO Group reported earnings for the full year 2020.
- LEGO Gift With Purchase – 40449 Easter Bunny’s Carrot House [Review] – Easter is just around the corner, and that means it’s time for LEGO’s yearly Easter-themed Gift with purchase.
- LEGO BrickHeadz 40466 Panda and cubs [Review] – We get an up-close look at the first BrickHeadz wild animal family set, a panda bear and two cubs.
- LEGO DOTS 41931 Extra DOTS – Series 4: Making Faces [Review] – LEGO has gone rapid-release on DOTS, and there’s a whole new set of unique printed tiles and rare colored elements to check out.
- The making of LEGO ASMR White Noise and the 12 streaming services available for access – We provide links to 12 locations from where you can listen to the LEGO ASMR White Noise soundtrack and also a behind the scenes look at how the audio tracks were created.
OTHER NEWS: There were quite a few other interesting LEGO news articles from around the web this week. Here are the best of the rest:
- Your Child Can Apply To Be The First Ever Kid Creative Director At LEGO, And Receive $10K, Forbes – The pandemic has been hard on everyone, and pushed us all to pivot and adapt to this new world.
- The Countries that Pay the Most and Least for LEGO, TheToyZone – But LEGO tells a tiny tale about world economics.
- No More Plastic Fantastic as Lego Toy Packaging Goes Green, Bloomberg – After decades of relying on fossil fuels to make its plastic bricks, LEGO is taking a small step toward a greener future earlier than planned.