In addition to the amazing LEGO models created by builders all over the world, The Brothers Brick brings you the best of LEGO news and reviews. This is our weekly Brick Report for the second week of October 2020
We take a look at the list of new sets coming out for the month of October. Keep reading our Brick Report to get all the details.
TBB NEWS: This week we saw the reveal of an upcoming Mindstorms Porche model, had a sip of blue milk with the exclusive new Luke Skywalker minifig and perused the list of new sets coming out in October!
- LEGO Lab unveils 515153 Mindstorms Porsche set – According to the LEGO Lab news page, a new LEGO Mindstorms set, 515153 Mindstorms Porsche is in the works.
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga with exclusive Luke Skywalker polybag available for order – While the game will be released next year, you can make a preorder now to secure the LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga game and Luke Skywalker with Blue Milk minifigure.
- New LEGO sets available in October 2020 prepares you for early Christmas shopping – The sets released in October 2020 is an early shopping list reminder for the coming Christmas celebrations.
OTHER NEWS: There were quite a few other interesting LEGO news articles from around the web this week. Here are the best of the rest:
- Adam Savage’s One Day Builds: LEGO Mandalorian Razor Crest!, Adam Savage’s Tested – Adam Savage builds the Razorcrest!
- Yes, LEGO master builder is a real job. Here’s how to apply., SILive – LEGO enthusiasts could soon secure their dream job.
- Connecting with human truth’: CMOs at Lego and GSK discuss customer-centricity, Econsultancy – Ashley Friedlein, founder of Econsultancy and Guild, chaired a discussion with the CMOs of two leading global companies – Tamara Rogers, CMO at GSK, and Julia Goldin, Global CMO at Lego – all about the subject of customer-centricity.