In addition to the amazing LEGO models created by builders all over the world, The Brothers Brick brings you the best of LEGO news and reviews. This is our weekly Brick Report for the third week of September 2019.
LEGO launches a new worldwide campaign. Keep reading our Brick Report to get all the details.
TBB NEWS AND REVIEWS: This week we got a look at some new holiday Brickheadz, reviewed the delicious Winter Village Gingerbread House and puzzled our way through LEGO’s new ad campaign.
- LEGO Star Wars UCS Imperial Star Destroyer and Winter Village Gingerbread House now available for VIPs – Two new LEGO sets are now available, so act fast to get the Star Wars UCS Imperial Star Destroyer and Winter Village Gingerbread House before they go out of stock and have to be backordered.
- Christmas themed BrickHeadz LEGO 40353 Reindeer, Elf and Elfie revealed – We’ve spotted another Brickheadz coming to celebrate the winter holidays. Will this set be in your Christmas stocking?
- LEGO Collectible Minifigures 71025 Series 19 Feel Guide [Review] – Whether you’re hunting for a whole Series 19 set or just a few special characters, our Feel Guide will help you get exactly what you want!
- Devour the delicious LEGO 10267 Winter Village Gingerbread House [Review] – Join us as we take a bite into the delicious Winter Village Gingerbread House and give a taste of what you can expect from this savory build.
- Announcing the TBB Banquet brick-built food collab for BrickCon 2019 – Do you like brick-built brunches? Studded snacks? How about AFOL appetizers and MOC munchies? Then you’ll want to attend the TBB Banquet!
- LEGO launches “Rebuild the World” campaign to inspire creativity in kids around the globe – See how many Easter eggs you can find in this video launching LEGO’s new “Rebuild the World” initiative.
OTHER NEWS: There were quite a few other interesting LEGO news articles from around the web this week. Here are the best of the rest:
- LEGO Legacy: Heroes Unboxed FAQ , Facebook – LEGO® Legacy: Heroes Unboxed is currently in soft launch. What does that mean?
- How To Get The Entire Batman Arkham Trilogy And The Entire Lego Batman Trilogy For Free, Right Now (On PC), Forbes – Right now the Epic Games Store is offering the entire Arkham trilogy for free in addition to the entire Lego Batman trilogy.
- LEGO launches first book for adults promoting mindfulness and wellbeing, iNews – First LEGO book that is not for children joins host of self-help mental health tools.
- Overwatch’s Bastion Gets LEGO Makeover With New Skin, Screen Rant – Blizzard revealed a new Overwatch LEGO Bastion skin, which makes the lovable robot appear as though it were made entirely of LEGO bricks.