In addition to the amazing LEGO models created by builders all over the world, The Brothers Brick brings you the best of LEGO news and reviews. This is our weekly Brick Report for the fourth week of July 2019.
LEGO Masters is coming to the U.S. and looking for contestants. Have you got what it takes? Keep reading this week’s Brick Report for a closer look.
TBB NEWS, REVIEWS AND INSTRUCTIONS: This week was all about a treehouse with an announcement and a review. Plus, learn to make your own Golden Snitch!
- LEGO reveals 21318 Ideas Treehouse, featuring 3,000 pieces and foliage for 2 seasons – Follow the changing of the seasons with the new LEGO Ideas Treehouse.
- LEGO Ideas 21318 Treehouse unleashes your childhood dreams [Review] – We take an inside look at the largest LEGO Ideas set to date. Check out our hands-on review!
- Build your very own Golden Snitch [Instructions] – Builder hachiroku24 shows us how to craft the elusive Golden Snitch!
- TBB’s Stranger Things building contest is flipping things upside down – There are just two and a half weeks left to build your best Stranger Things creation for a chance to win an amazing prize. Read about all the details in the article.
OTHER NEWS: There were quite a few other interesting LEGO news articles from around the web this week. Here are the best of the rest:
- LEGO Spider-Man takes on Venom in new Marvel short, SYFY WIRE – Get first look at LEGO Marvel Spider-Man: Vexed By Venom, a new animated short series premiering on Disney XD.
- LEGO Masters US Now Casting for Contestants, Legomasters – The UK and Australian hit competition show is getting a US version and they are looking for contestants.
- New LEGO Hidden Side Set Discovered, Brickset – A spooky new addition to the upcoming Alternate Reality Hidden Side sets materializes before our eyes.
- Justin Ramsden Discusses SDCC Exclusive LEGO Sets, GEEK DAD – The designer of The Hogwarts Castle and SDCC exclusive Capt. Marvel and the Asis set talks about his craft and career.
- Lego scores copyright win against lookalike British rival, REUTERS – LEGO emerges victorious in another court case against a copycat company.