In addition to the amazing LEGO models created by builders all over the world, The Brothers Brick brings you the best of LEGO news and reviews. This is our weekly Brick Report for the fourth week of September 2018.
TBB NEWS & REVIEWS: Christmas is coming early with a few holiday themed sets as well as other news, sales and some instructions.
- Review of LEGO Creator 10263 Winter Village Fire Station – With 1,166 pieces for $99.99 USD, is this newest set going to be a new holiday tradition?
- LEGO Christmas Holiday BrickHeadz revealed – Mr. and Mrs. Claus are coming to town in BrickHeadz form a few months before the holiday.
- LEGO Cube revealed, the first ever open-world, sandbox LEGO game for mobile – Designed for mobile platforms, the game is in partnership with Chinese company Tencent.
- Citizen Brick Day 5.5 brings short-run prototypes and other rare minifigs – A couple times a year, Citizen Brick opens their vault, so let’s see what sales are inside.
- Instructions to build your own LEGO Fortnite Glider and Loot Llama – The Action Brick shares the love for Fortnite with two easy-to-follow minifigure-scale building guides.
- Win tickets to the BrickCon 2018 Public Exhibition in Seattle – We are giving away tickets to the public exhibition where you can see some amazing LEGO creations on display.
- There’s still time to build for TBB’s Ninjago City collaboration for BrickCon 2018 – With over 30 contributors signed up to participate, this collab will be massive!
- Enter Brothers Bricks’ LEGO Harry Potter microscale competition – Show off your stuff and you could win the massive new 71043 Hogwarts Castle.
- How LEGO Came to Be the World’s Most Famous Brick, Wired – A Danish woodworker’s bet on a new manufacturing process gave us a toy that never gets old.
- LEGO is now Europe’s most reputable brand, The Drum – Lego has topped a new ranking of the European Union’s 100 most reputable companies, edging out the likes of Bosch and Rolex.