Ryan Wood (lights) rocks. Also, he built a CubeDude, which also rocks.
I love the tattoos on his arm, and how he’s holding the whammy bar.
Speaking of LEGO Rock Band, the video game is due out next month, and the full track list has been announced. (I’ve been avoiding dedicating a whole post to this. Sorry for hijacking your CubeDude for news purposes, Ry.)
- All American Rejects: “Swing, Swing”
- The Kooks: “Naïve”
- The Automatic: “Monster”
- KoRn: “Word Up!”
- Blink-182: “Aliens Exist”
- KT Tunstall: “Suddenly I See”
- Blur: “Song 2”
- Lostprophets: “Rooftops”
- Bon Jovi: “You Give Love a Bad Name”
- P!NK: “So What”
- Boys like Girls: “Thunder”
- The Police: “Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic”
- Bryan Adams: “Summer of 69”
- The Primitives: “Crash”
- Carl Douglas: “Kung Fu Fighting”
- Queen: “We Are The Champions”
- The Coral: “Dreaming of You”
- Queen: “We Will Rock You”
- Counting Crows: “Accidentally in Love”
- Rascal Flatts: “Life is a Highway”
- David Bowie: “Let’s Dance”
- Ray Parker Jr.: “Ghostbusters”
- Elton John: “Crocodile Rock”
- Razorlight: “Stumble and Fall”
- Europe: “The Final Countdown”
- Spin Doctors: “Two Princes”
- Everlife: “Real Wild Child”
- Spinal Tap: “Short & Sweet”
- Foo Fighters: “Breakout”
- Steve Harly: “Make Me Smile”
- Good Charlotte: “Girls & Boys”
- Sum 41: “In Too Deep”
- The Hives: “Tick Tick Boom!”
- Supergrass: “Grace”
- Iggy Pop: “The Passenger”
- Tom Petty: “Free Fallin”
- Incubus: “Dig”
- T-Rex: “Ride a White Swan”
- Jackson 5: “I Want You Back”
- Vampire Weekend: “A-Punk”
- Jimi Hendrix: “Fire”
- We the Kings: “Check Yes Juliet”
- Kaiser Chiefs: “Ruby”
- The Zutons: “Valerie”
- Katrina & The Waves: “Walking on Sunshine”
The latest updates indicate that stars like Iggy Pop will be making an appearance in the game.
Here’s the full list of potentially playable characters.
- Iggy Pop
- David Bowie
Hardcore punctuation fail, Andrew. You need to double the number of “.
I don’t think they’ll have Queen simply because Freddy is dead. It would be a huge breach of taste.
I so want an Iggy Pop minifig! And another great CubeDude.
@worker201: Search & replace fail, actually. I was auto-formatting the list and forgot the terminal quotation marks. Good catch, thanks!
@BubbaGoatboy: Minifigs created for video games have generally not made their way to regular sets.
Woohoo! I actually know a few of those songs on the list!
Some exciting news, and cool CubeDude figure.
IMO, a fairly meh songlist. I’ll probably get it anyway, though.
@ Andrew – Yes I realise this, but it doesn’t stop me wanting one ;)
If they can do that, I’m sure a Minifig’d version of Mercury in a game isn’t a huge sin either.
Not that I’d buy this game anyway but I just can’t get over the fact that out of all the incredible songs that David Bowie has made they chose to include “Let’s Dance”.
LEGO Iggy looks pretty awesome though, I’d definitely want that fig…
Queen has apparently been confirmed.