LEGO has taken the wraps off the next set based on a television series, 10291 Queer Eye – The Fab 5 Loft. Featuring the iconic team of “more than a makeover” experts from the hit Netflix series, the set pays homage to the unique personalities and talents of each member. Join Tan, Karamo, Jonathan, Antoni, and Bobby in a tour of their Atlanta apartment! The 974-piece set also showcases one of their most beloved heroes, Kathi Dooley, and their favorite pupperoni, Bruley the dog. The set will be available starting Oct. 1 for US $99.99 | CAN $139.99 | UK £89.99
10291 Queer Eye – The Fab 5 Loft | Available Oct. 1 | US $99.99 | CAN $139.99 | UK £89.99
The Queer Eye set follows the style developed with 21302 The Big Bang Theory, 21319 Friends: Central Perk, and 10292 Friends: The Apartments in creating a studio-type layout, though this set eschews the studio lights at the corners and just shows the primary areas and floor of the Fab 5’s loft. As with the other sets, there are plenty of easter eggs for fans to find.
The set includes the Fab 5: Jonathan Van Ness (Grooming), Antoni Porowski (Food and Wine), Tan France (Fashion), Bobby Berk (Design), and Karamo Brown (Culture), as well as various accessories that showcase their roles.
There are even a few costume changes! Overall, the outfits seem to be spot on, especially Tan’s signature hairstyle.
Of course, you can’t have a makeover show without a hero to spruce up, so fan-favorite Kathi Dooley is also included. Her special relationship with Jonathan as his music teacher, as well as her championing for young people and total selfless nature made her a shoe-in for this set.
Stay tuned for our review of this set, which will be dropping soon. In the meantime, check out more photos in the gallery below.
Calling all fans of the Queer Eye TV show on Netflix! Get ready to be your true self as you join the Fab 5 for a rewarding building project with this LEGO® Queer Eye – The Fab 5 Loft (10291) set. As you recreate all the details that make up the interior of the Fab 5’s original Atlanta loft, you’ll discover lots of features from the show with tributes to each of the Fab 5’s special talents. There’s a kitchen island for Antoni, a clothing rack for Tan, Jonathan’s swivel salon chair and Karamo’s couch and scrap book. And this space is Bobby-approved as he helped design this very special LEGO interior.
Enjoy a moment of self-care
No episode of Queer Eye would be complete without a makeover. So, as well as including minifigure versions of each of the Fab 5 (plus Bruley the dog), this buildable model includes 2 Kathi Dooley (a very special guest from a very special episode!) minifigures. There’s also a transformation chamber feature to recreate Kathi’s emotional ‘before and ‘after’ reveals.
- Age: 18+
- Pieces: 974
- Measures over 3.5 in. (9 cm) high, 13.5 in. (35 cm) wide and 8.5 in. (21 cm) deep.
- Includes minifigures of Tan, Jonathan, Karamo, Antoni, and Bobby, as well as three outfit changes, and Bruley the dog.
- Also includes 2 Kathi Dooley (a very special guest from a very special episode!) minifiures and a transformation chamber to recreate the ‘before and after’ reveals.
- Uncover a host of details reflecting each of the Fab 5’s talents, including a kitchen island for Antoni, a clothing rack for Tan, Jonathan’s salon chair, Karamo’s couch and Bobby’s interior scheme.
- This set is the result of a close collaboration between the LEGO® designers and the Fab 5 themselves. The coffee-table-style instructions give an inspiring insight into the collaborative process.