In addition to the amazing LEGO models created by builders all over the world, The Brothers Brick brings you the best of LEGO news and reviews. This is our weekly Brick Report for the first week of March 2019.
TBB NEWS & FEATURES: It’s been a calm week for LEGO news, with one very notable exception: the release of the new Creator Expert Ford Mustang.
- 10265 Ford Mustang available – On Thursday, LEGO released the latest Creator Expert vehicle, and judging from some of our local LEGO stores which sold out by the weekend, it’s been rather popular. Check out our review to see what we thought after building it ourselves.
- Feature: Airbus A350 Build Journey – Lam Siu Wing spent 18 months crafting a huge Airbus A350 model, and we had a chance to talk to him about the process.
OTHER NEWS: LEGO is always trending in the news, so we’re checking out where else LEGO popped up in the world this week. Here are the best of the rest:
- The LEGO House Star Wars 20th Anniversary Celebration, LEGO – Want to Celebrate the 20th anniversary of LEGO Star Wars? Join with other LEGO fans at the LEGO House in LEGO’s hometown of Billund Denmark on March 29 for a day of fun. TBB will be there, so even if you can’t make it, we’ll be sure to bring you coverage of the event.
- Washington National Cathedral recreated in LEGO for fundraiser, WTOP – in this unique twist on a public LEGO build, visitors to the National Cathedral can purchase bricks for $2 each and add them to the massive in-progress model. All told, the church hopes to raise about $800,000 for repairs to the building caused by the 2011 earthquake.
- What’s outside the bounds in the LEGO Star Wars video game?, YouTube – Youtube channel Boundary Break sits down with Jon Burton, director of the LEGO Star Wars video game, to take a look at secrets in the game you may not have seen.