We’re in New York City today covering LEGO unveiled at Toy Fair. LEGO unveiled two new LEGO Architecture sets this morning that will be released in April 2017.
New York’s own home of Modern and contemporary art, housed in a Frank Lloyd Wright building, gets a redesigned second edition with a new 21035 Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum. The set will retail at $79.99, with 744 pieces.
Another Paris landmark joins the LEGO Architecture series with 21036 Arc de Triomphe, retailing at $39.99 with 386 pieces.
Don’t miss the rest of our Toy Fair 2017 coverage here on The Brothers Brick:
- Summer & Fall 2017 LEGO Star Wars sets
- Spring 2017 LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean sets
- Summer 2017 LEGO Nexo Knights sets
- Summer 2017 LEGO City jungle sets
- Summer 2017 LEGO Creator sets
- Summer 2017 LEGO DC Super Hero Girls sets
- Summer 2017 LEGO Elves sets
- Summer 2017 LEGO Friends sets
- Summer 2017 LEGO Disney Princess sets