If you read our site often, you’ve probably noticed that a group of builders have been collaborating on an ongoing Harry Potter LEGO series. Each builder has tackled a different book in the series, producing a small vignette scene for each chapter. Mel F. recently finished the sixth book in the series, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, with 30 vignettes for the book’s 30 chapters, and the tiny scenes just keep getting better and better.
Mel’s take on the Harry Potter vignette series is quite spectacular and a little different than those who have come before her. Most noticeably, Mel incorporated several intricate building techniques and even some microscale buildings (the Burrow) into her series. Of course, she also included a plethora of Unikitty tails (Mel’s signature LEGO piece) into her builds.
If you missed any of the previous Harry Potter vignette series, be sure to check them out here:
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by Marvel V.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by Markus Rollbuhler
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by Kevin Wollert
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by Thorsten Bonsch
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by Vaionaut
See each of the fantastic Half-Blood Prince vignettes below.
Finally, the LEGO-fication of book number seven is already underway, with talented builder Jared Rosenblitt taking over the helm.