In addition to the amazing LEGO models created by builders all over the world, The Brothers Brick brings you the best LEGO news and reviews. This is our weekly Brick Report for the third week of October 2021.
TBB NEWS AND REVIEWS This week was all about big sets… not as big as the Titanic we reviewed a few weeks ago, but still pretty big.
- [NEWS] 4,000-piece 21330 Home Alone House unveiled — The latest LEGO Ideas set is the biggest one yet, at it is packed with references to the holiday classic.
- [REVIEWS] LEGO Ideas 21330 Home Alone House — If you get stuck home alone this holiday season, you can keep busy building this set, iron not included
- [REVIEWS] LEGO Technic 42131 Cat D11 Bulldozer — We dig into the latest giant bulldozer set from the LEGO Technic theme… (see what I did there?)
OTHER NEWS Pre-order your favorite Bricklink Designer Program sets, check out the latest in integrated tech to add to your LEGO Technic creations, get excited about the newest Harry Potter gift with purchase, and get ready to wear LEGO clothes from Target, that won’t kill your feet when you step on them in the night.
- Second round of crowdfunding for the BrickLink Designer Program opens November 9th featuring these nine LEGO® IDEAS 10k Club Projects! – [Bricklink.com] — These fan creations sell out fast, so check out this announcement from Bricklink and pre-order yours while supplies last.
- Meet the Raspberry Pi Build HAT: create with Raspberry Pi and LEGO® Education – [RasberryPi.com] — Bring your LEGO creations to life with the lates Rasbery Pi kits.
- Hogwarts™ Gryffindor™ Dorms – [Lego.com] — The Gryffindor common room is the perfect place to display your collectible wizard tiles, 10pts to Gryffindor!
- Target to release limited-edition Lego collection with clothes, accessories, home goods and more – [USAtoday.com] — The new clothing line from Target and LEGO looks as bright as the plastic bricks.