In addition to the amazing LEGO models created by builders all over the world, The Brothers Brick brings you the best LEGO news and reviews. This is our weekly Brick Report for the first full week of October 2021.
TBB NEWS AND REVIEWS This was a big week for reviews, and by that I mean we reviewed one of the biggest LEGO sets ever as we took a look at the new titanic set: the Titanic. But that wasn’t the only big set we reviewed. We also reviewed the latest version of the iconic Batmobile: the Tumbler. I guess Star Wars isn’t the only theme to revisit older sets over and over. But there was more Batman news, with the reveal of a new wave of sets based on the latest chapter in the Batman franchise.
- [NEWS] Upcoming The Batman movie LEGO sets revealed — We covered the reveal of a new wave of Batman sets from the new chapter staring Robert Pattinson, trading in his vampire teeth for bat wings.
- [REVIEWS] LEGO Batman 76240 Batmobile Tumbler — Check out our hands-on review of the newest version of the trench-jumping prototype from Wayne Enterprises.
- [REVIEWS] Hands on with LEGO Creator Expert 10294 Titanic — The newest Adult collectible LEGO set is a marvel of engineering, or at least it is a massive model of one.
- [NEWS] LEGO reveals 9,000-piece 10294 Titanic ship model as second-largest LEGO set ever — LEGO announced the new Titanic set, one on the largest LEGO sets ever.
- The LEGO Group steps up strategic investments while delivering strong first half 2021 performance – [Lego.com] — LEGO revealed some financial highlights from 2021 so far.
- LEGO Star Wars ‘affordable scale’ – [Brickset.com] — Brickset published an article about the new trend in LEGO Star Wars, a more affordable scale of ship that doesn’t skimp on details