LEGO store is practically giving away a total of 150 free VIP store points for simply answering a Harry Potter online quiz. All you need is 6 out of 9 answers right and you’re set to receive them almost instantaneously.
Log in to the VIP Center to take the quiz. If you’re signing up a new VIP account, you can accumulate an additional 50 points totalling 200 points if you pass the quiz. If you’re already signed into your VIP account, click here to go directly to the quiz.
We do want to help you pass the quiz with flying colours, so here’s a refresher course on all things Harry Potter. Remember, all you need is 6 out of 9 questions answered correctly to grab the 150 VIP points. If you’ve been paying attention in class, use your wand to make the invisible appear!
1. What store in Diagon Alley has three Quaffles hanging from its sign?
Clue: We were told it has nothing to do with Broomstix or Blotts.
- Quality Quidditch Supplies <—
- Flourish and Blotts
2. What store sells wizard equipment in Diagon Alley?
Clue: It is wise to think of an answer that has nine letters.
- Florean Fortescue’s
3. What type of animal does Hagrid buy Harry as a birthday present in Diagon Alley?
Clue: It flies, nocturnal, scares folks with its big eyes and it’s not Batman
- A toad
- A cat
- An owl<—
4. How many times does Hagrid tap the wall with his umbrella to enter Diagon Alley
5. How do the Weasleys travel from home to Diagon Alley to shop for school supplies
Clue: fine, dry particles produced by the grinding, crushing, or disintegration of a solid substance.
- On broomsticks
- They use Floo powder<—
- By flying car
6. What is the name of the Weasleys’ joke shop in Diagon Alley?
Clue: It’s almost a tongue twister like the World Wide Web
- Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes<—
- Weasleys’ Funhouse
- Weasley Brothers Laugh Emporium
7. When Harry accidentally says “diagonally” instead of “Diagon Alley”, where does the Floo Network take him?
Clue: We spotted Harry in a narrow passageway between or behind buildings.
- Knockturn Alley<—
- Back to Hogwarts
8. What is the name of the wizarding world newspaper Harry and his friends often read?
Clue: Newspapers typically are published at this frequency
- The Wizard Press
- The Daily Prophet<—
- The Weekly Wand
9. In what bookstore do Harry and Gilderoy Lockhart meet?
Clue: It has nothing to do with spells, books, bats or things beyond.
- Books, Bats and Beyond
- Flourish and Blotts<—
- Spells and Things
It takes a couple of minutes for your account to be credited with the points, remember to refresh your browser. There’s no indication of when when this giveaway will end, so forward this to a family or friend while you can, because sharing is caring. If you studied hard enough at Hogwarts and paid attention, apply the Wingardium-SelectAll spell on this page and the invisible becomes visible. Congratulations! You’ve passed your class subject of Charms with flying colours. Professor Flitwick would be proud of you! Look out for the arrows for correct answers.