In addition to the amazing LEGO models created by builders all over the world, The Brothers Brick brings you the best of LEGO news and reviews. This is our weekly Brick Report for the second week of April 2020.
We take a closer look at the new Super Mario Adventures starter course. Keep reading our Brick Report to get all the details.
TBB NEWS AND FEATURES: This week we saw several reveals including a golden Wonderwoman 1984 set, two new Minecraft sets and a close up look at two of the new Super Mario sets.Plus we talk with Brickmasters Jamie & Amy with another behind he scenes look at LEGO Masters.
- Wonder Woman 1984 LEGO set revealed as 76157 Wonder Woman vs. Cheetah – Check out this golden LEGO set based on the upcoming blockbuster Wonder Woman 1984.
- Behind-the-scenes of LEGO Masters with Amy Corbett and Jamie Berard [Feature] – We asked LEGO Masters judges Amy and Jamie your questions about how difficult it is to create and judge challenges, if they agree all the time, how they became LEGO designers, and how they are adjusting to working from home.
- LEGO 21161 Minecraft Crafting Box 3.0 and 21163 The Redstone Battle sets revealed – We take a first look at the LEGO 21163 Minecraft The Redstone Battle and the LEGO 21161 Minecraft The Crafting Box 3.0.
- LEGO and Nintendo unveil Super Mario Adventures starter course and Bowser’s Castle expansion set – Get a close-up look at the LEGO Super Mario starter course and Bowser’s Castle expansion set.
OTHER NEWS: There were quite a few other interesting LEGO news articles from around the web this week. Here are the best of the rest:
- Monopoly houses, toy soldiers and Lego: the museum of plastic lost at sea, The Guardian – The waste washing up on British beaches is a shocking but fascinating catalogue of our times.
- The LEGO Group does it’s part in the battle against Covid-19, Facebook – LEGO is using its facilities to produce masks for Danish hospitals.
- Lego Backs Lego Dots Line With Snapchat AR Lens, ADWEEK – Users can decorate frames around their faces with different styles