Registration is now open for BrickCan in Vancouver, BC. The event will be at the River Rock Casino Resort April 20-23, 2017.
Early Registration is $75 CAD and runs through January 20, 2017.
Registration is now open. Registration closes March 31, 2017.
- Early Registration is $75 CAD
- Late Registration is $85 CAD
- Additional items (shirts, Event Model, etc) are available until March 15, 2017 (quantities permitting) and can be added at any time
Remember: BrickCan is an adult event, and not intended for children or teens. You must be 19 or older to register.
BrickCan is held at the River Rock Casino Resort. You can book your hotel now for the event:
- Standard Room: $159 CAD per night
- 1 Bedroom Suite: $189 CAD per night
You can call or book online; directions are here.
A few other things to remember:
- The River Rock is on the Skytrain rapid transit line with easy access from the airport and to downtown Vancouver
- There are food options on-site, and a few in walking distance
- If you are not registering but plan on attending, you must purchase a ticket for Saturday or Sunday
Log in to read the remaining rules here (register for BrickCan while you’re there!)
If this is your first time attending a fan event, please check out our Attending LEGO fan conventions series!