While Josh, Caylin, Ian, and I were all off having a little TBB BBQ last night (thus the delay, sorry readers), 10245 Santa’s Workshop was unveiled at Bricks by the Bay in California.
Designed by Marcos Bessa (another pug lover, by the way), Santa’s Workshop includes 883 pieces and 6 minifigs, and will retail for $70 in the US. The set features the workshop itself, Santa and Mrs. Claus, elves, a sleigh with brick-built reindeer, and toy-making machinery. 10245 Santa’s Workshop will be out this October.
See more photos in our Flickr photoset. Here’s the full press release from LEGO:
10245 Santa’s Workshop
Ages 12+ | 883 Pieces
US $69.99 – CA $89.99 – AU $119.99 – DE 69.99€ – UK £59.99 – DK 649.00 DKK
*Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing.
Have festive family fun building Santa’s Workshop!
Enjoy the magic of Christmas with Santa’s Workshop, a festive addition to the LEGO® Winter Village Series! Gather your family around the Christmas tree to build this enchanting winter wonderland. Help the elves make the toys, feed the reindeer and help Santa load up his magical sleigh. Santa’s wife has baked cookies and the clock tower shows it’s nearly time for Santa to deliver the presents—all at the most wonderful time of the year! Includes 6 minifigures: Santa with red gift sack, Mrs. Claus with cookie tray and 4 elves with pointy ears and hats.
The enchanting LEGO® Creator Santa’s Workshop model is full of festive magic and includes a beautiful sleigh, reindeer and a Christmas tree.
- Includes 6 minifigures: Santa with red gift sack, Mrs. Claus with cookie tray and 4 elves with pointy ears and hats
- Features beautiful sleigh with red and gold detail and dark green padding, 4 reindeer and a baby reindeer, building with detailed interior, clock tower and Christmas tree
- Building features stained glass window and Christmas lights on roof
- Accessories include: 4 wrapped presents in assorted sizes and 4 toys including a blue classic spaceship, yellow car and a pink wand
- Also includes North Pole sign, Santa’s Workshop sign and a summer holiday picture of Santa and his wife
- Gather everyone around the Christmas tree!
- Help Santa take off in his sleigh!
- Family dual-building experience: includes separate brick sets with instructions for adults and children aged 8 and over
- Santa’s Workshop measures over 6” (16cm) high, 3” (8cm) deep and 9” (24cm) wide
Available for sale directly through LEGO® beginning
October 2014 via shop.LEGO.com, LEGO® Stores or via phone
And here’s the designer video:
I can’t wait for this set, this one looks so much better than last years winter village set, I didn’t even bother getting it.
Looks great! I’ll need to buy two, of course, so I can have the full set of eight reindeer for Santa’s sleigh!
The brick built reindeer are very clever, and both the building and (especially) the sleight are very well thought out.
I convinced my better half (with witnesses) that our christmas stable has had her better time, and this is the suitable replacement :-)