For those of your rightfully envious of all our great prizes and giveaways for Zombie Apocafest 2008 at BrickCon next month, there are even better prizes to be won for our GO MINIMAN GO Photo Contest. Remember, the contest is open to everyone over the age of 18 worldwide.
Here are just a few of the great entries readers have submitted so far to the GO MINIMAN GO Photo Contest pool on Flickr.
I’m seeing quite a few submissions that skip one or more of the requirements, so here are a few key points from the contest rules. ;)
- Tag your photo “GO MINIMAN GO” on Flickr.
- Identify which category your entry is for — 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s.
- Add your photo (only one per entry) to the group pool.
- Let us know about your entry with a link to the creation and which category it’s for.
- If you can, please add one of the GO MINIMAN GO logos to your photo. (If you can’t, let us know in your submission and we’ll hook you up.)
For those of you who prefer your pictures moving, Gizmodo is also hosting the GO MINIMAN GO Video Contest, in which you can win amazing classic sets like 928 Galaxy Explorer and 375 Yellow Castle.
Here’s Nathan’s gorgeous salute to 30 years of the LEGO minifig:
By the way, did you know that the various minifig parts LEGO has released over the past 30 years can be combined in over 8 quadrillion possible combinations? Find out more fun facts like that on GoMinimanGo.com.
If you have a question about our GO MINIMAN GO Photo Contest, just leave a comment here. Happy building, and good luck!