Earlier today, LEGO revealed 21315 Pop-Up Book as the next LEGO Ideas set. The ingenious set comes in the form of a book with two interiors based off of Little Red Riding Hood and Jack and the Beanstalk. The Pop-up Book comes with 859 pieces as well as four minifigures and one microfigure, and will retail for $69.99 USD when it goes on sale November 1st.
The Brothers Brick got an early look at the set, so read our hands-on review here, or continue scrolling for the official photos and press release from LEGO.
LEGO Ideas 21315 – Pop-Up Book
859 pieces | Age 12+ | Available November 1
US $69.99 – CA $89.99 – DE 69.99€ – UK 59.99£ – FR 69.99€ – DK 599DKK – AU $109.99
Enjoy two classic fairy tales with this brick-mazing pop-up LEGO® book!
Bring the classic fairy tales Little Red Riding Hood and Jack and the Beanstalk to life with the first-ever pop-up book made from LEGO® bricks! Open the book and up pops grandmother’s lovely cottage with swinging door and an interior so you and your family can recreate the memorable story. Will Little Red Riding Hood recognize her grandmother in pajamas or is that the wolf in disguise? Or swap out the scene and climb to the top of the beanstalk in search of treasure in the giant’s castle, but microfigure Jack better keep an eye open for the hungry minifigure giant! This collectible toy features enough bricks to build both scenes or you can even build a scene of your own and makes a perfect creative gift. This LEGO set includes a booklet with a short history of pop-up books, a condensed history of each fairy tale in the set, as well as information about its fan designers and LEGO designers.
- Includes 4 new-for-November-2018 LEGO® minifigures: Little Red Riding Hood, Grandmother, the Wolf, and the Giant. Also includes 1 new-for-November-2018 microfigure: Jack.
- First pop-up book in LEGO history features 2 different LEGO fairy tale stories: Little Red Riding Hood and Jack and the Beanstalk.
- Build and display or recreate your own stories from 2 classic fairy tales with this imagination toy.
- This LEGO® Ideas set features enough bricks to build both fairy tales in the set or you can even build your own scene.
- Includes a booklet featuring building instructions, a brief history of pop-up books, a short history of the 2 fairy tales in the set, plus information about this amazing classic fairy tale’s fan designers and LEGO® designers.
- Pop-up book measures over 7” (20cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide when closed, and over 11” (28cm) wide when open.
- 859 pieces – LEGO Ideas playset for boys and girls aged 12+ and for fans and big kids of all ages; This LEGO Ideas 21315 Pop-up Book building toy can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks
- Build and display or recreate 2 of the best known and most cherished classic fairy tales with this LEGO set: Little Red Riding Hood and Jack and the Beanstalk. You can even build your own scene and mount it in the book
Available directly from LEGO Stores & shop.LEGO.com from November 1, 2018.