Though low-res and group shots of Series 5 Collectible Minifigs have been circulating for a little while, I think this is the first set of “solo” shots at a high enough resolution to make out details and therefore be worth discussion.
Photo hosted by Unknown User2596 (provenance unknown).
We don’t know what the official names are yet, of course, but here’s a list of the sixteen minifigs that the series contains:
- Gladiator (Mirmillo, specifically)
- Graduate (no Mrs. Robinson
- Cave Woman (hair not long enough to be dragged by — how progressive!)
- Lizard Man (continuing furry fandom in LEGO form)
- Zookeeper (with monkey)
- Inuit/Eskimo/Yupik/Inupiat Fisherman (let’s see how LEGO untangles that political minefield with the official name…)
- Boxer (a poor boy, his story seldom told)
- Redneck Canadian Lumberjack (proposed name updated)
- 80′s Aerobics Girl
- Cleopatra (with asp)
- Coldstream Guard (ahhh, just missed the royal wedding)
- Sherlock Holmes