In addition to the amazing LEGO models created by builders all over the world, The Brothers Brick also brings you the best of LEGO news and reviews. This is our weekly Brick Report for the second week of November 2017.
TBB NEWS: What a slow news week for LEGO! We’ve opted to link to a few newsworthy posts that created a buzz.
- World of Warcraft’s Theramore rebuilt in LEGO — Mark Erickson created a real-life replica of one of the most famous fictional castles in gaming history.
- Celebrate the 50th anniversary of the first Soyuz flight with a minifig-scale version of the legendary spacecraft — Japanese builder KEI ABE isn’t just an expert on the history of early space exploration, but also nails the construction of a Russian Soyuz spacecraft.
- Instructions to build your own little air compressor — TBB Senior Contributor Elspeth De Montes was totally pumped up to create this comic using the instructions we posted earlier.
OTHER LEGO NEWS: Here are a few other LEGO-related news articles that caught our eye.
- ‘The LEGO Ninjago Movie’ available on DVD December 19th, TheHDRoom — Warner Home Video has announced release dates and comprehensive extras for all home video versions of “The LEGO Ninjago Movie,” coming sooner than you expected.
- LEGO’s 11 Largest Sets Ever Will All Be Available by the End of 2017, IGN, — According to The Brothers Brick, the biggest LEGO sets of all time will be available for sale by the end of November.