Traveler’s Tales Games just contacted us regarding new job openings in their LEGO department. They specifically thought of our readers in regards to the Junior LEGO Model Artist position. As many of you know, TT Games is the powerhouse behind the line of highly successful LEGO video games, including the various Star Wars, Batman, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter and Indiana Jones games, just to name a few. Whoever ultimately lands the job will have the opportunity to work on upcoming titles. It seems like quite the opportunity for the right person. Below is the information relating to the Model Artist position. Check out this link for details on all the LEGO-related positions, as well as the other job openings currently available. They have hired other Adult Fans of LEGO in past, namely Carl Greatrix and the Arvo brothers…you could be next!
Junior LEGO Model Artist
We are looking for a Model Artist to join our highly skilled and motivated team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on the ever expanding range of acclaimed LEGO titles across all major development platforms. The role available is based at our Knutsford development studio.
- The design and modeling of LEGO models and vehicles
- The design and creation of 2D texture decals
- Optimization of assets to support each game platform
Skills & Qualifications:
- Good knowledge of LEGO elements, connections and advanced building techniques
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- 3D modeling experience in Autodesk Maya & Photoshop an advantage, however training can be made available
- Practical and methodical approach to both technical and creative problem-solving
- Demonstrates dependability and commitment to projects / tasks
- Flexible approach with the ability to adapt with change
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
In return we offer a competitive salary with paid overtime and bonus scheme.
If you’re interested in this role, please contact jobs(AT)t-tales.com using LEGO Model Artist as the Email subject.