That reminded me that it’s been a long time since we let everyone know out there who isn’t already a subscriber on either of those other services that you can get notifications about new posts here on The Brothers Brick without ever leaving Facebook or Twitter.
- Like our page on Facebook to get updates about new TBB posts right on your Facebook home page.
- Follow us on Twitter for tweets whenever we post something here.
Both of these are great ways to get in touch with us if you’re having trouble with our (sadly all-too-often buggy) contact page. We also hope to have a mobile-optimized site online sometime soon, making it even easier to stay current with TBB when you’re on the go.
While we’re at it, I’ll highlight a few more ways to get your TBB fix beyond Brothers-Brick.com.
- YouTube automatically aggregates all the videos we’ve highlighted.
- As always, our RSS feed lets you get full posts in your favorite reader, Google homepage, or wherever feeds are supported.
- For all the photos we’ve featured from Flickr, there’s a Flickr group. And in case you didn’t notice it in my post about the new modular set yesterday, TBB now has a Flickr account of its own.
Finally, I’ll mention our Google+ page. Unfortunately (the last time I checked), Google hasn’t released an API that lets sites like Brothers-Brick.com post updates to G+ pages, so it’s just a placeholder for now. We know that we have readers at Google, so *nudge nudge*