The next UCS Star Wars model to be released is the 10221 Super Star Destroyer, which was unveiled at Brickworld this weekend. For 3,152 pieces, it carries a heavy price tag of $399.99. As a model, it is well-designed and sturdy enough to be swooshed. Its unique minifigs include Dengar, Admiral Piett, and IG-88 with a printed head. You can check out the parts inventory in this photo I took of the instruction manual.
10221 Super Star Destroyer
Ages 16+. 3,152 pieces.
US $399.99 CA $499.99 DE 399.99 € UK 349.99 £
The Super Star Destroyer Executor has arrived! This jaw-dropping vessel served as command ship at the Battle of Endor and as the personal flagship of Darth Vader in the classic Star Wars movies. With its classic dagger-shaped design, the Executor is among the largest and most powerful vessels in the Star Wars galaxy. With over 3,000 pieces, measuring nearly 50″ (124.5 cm) long and weighing nearly 8 pounds (3.5 kg), every aspect of this fantastic LEGO® Star Wars™ model impresses. Includes 4 minifigures: Darth Vader, Admiral Piett, Dengar, Bossk and IG-88.
• Includes 4 minifigures: Darth Vader, Admiral Piett, Dengar and Bossk!
• Also includes IG-88 figure!
• Features over 3,000 pieces!
• Measures nearly 50 inches (124.5 cm) long and weighs nearly 8 pounds (3.5kg)!
• Includes display stand and data sheet label!
• Center section lifts off to reveal command center!
Here is the description video by the designer: