The set includes 2,503 pieces and 5 minifigs, and will cost 260 USD. As always, I’ve upload all the official photos to a photoset on Flickr:
Here are the official details from The LEGO Group:
10212 – Imperial Shuttle™
Ages 16+. 2,503 pieces.
US $ 259.99 CA $ 309.99 UK £ 239.99 DE 259.99 €
The elegant Lambda-class Imperial Shuttle™ transports the Empire’s elite and the occasional secret strike team of Rebel commandos all across the galaxy. Now you can build this huge and iconic Star Wars™ vehicle in true minifigure scale for the first time ever! The Imperial Shuttle is authentically detailed with rotating double laser wing cannons and a four-seat cockpit. This Ultimate Collector’s model features an opening canopy, detachable landing gear, a stand for display in flight or landing modes, a labeled display plaque, and gear-driven folding wings with removable activation keys. Completed model measures 28″ (71 cm) tall on stand and 22″ (57 cm) wide with wings deployed. Includes 5 minifigures: Darth Vader™, Imperial Pilot, Imperial Officer, Stormtrooper and Luke Skywalker™.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Darth Vader™, Shuttle Pilot, Imperial Officer, Stormtrooper™ and Luke Skywalker™.
- Features rotating double laser wing cannons!
- Open the cockpit roof to access the interior and seat the minifigures inside!
- Wings fold up and down by turning 2 keys on rear of model!
- Model can be displayed on landing gear or landing gear can be removed to display in flying mode!
- Includes display stand, name plate and label sheet!
- Measures 28″ (71 cm) tall on stand and 22″ (57 cm) wide with wings deployed!
LEGO has also released another video diary from the set designers:
Finally, Nannan is on the ground representing The Brothers Brick in Chicago, and shot this video after the unveiling: