I’m loving Gizmodo contributor Jesus Diaz‘s coverage of his recent trip to Billund. His latest post includes a great video of his visit to LEGO’s Secret Vault, where the company stores all of the products ever released, in their original packages.
Click through to Gizmodo for the video and the full gallery.
Jesus’ coverage of his trip so far:
- Lego Secret Vault Contains All Sets in History
- 750,000-Brick Kennedy Space Center Is the Mother of All Lego Models
- Lego Airbus A380 Is Biggest Lego Airplane in the World
- Lego Employees Have Minifigs as Business Cards (and a Great Sense of Humor)
- Galactic Empire Cloning Stormtroopers in Lego Factory
- Can Command + Legoland + 1 Brick Your Mac?
- What Do You Want to Ask LEGO?
- In Denmark Even the Cops Are Made Out of LEGO